OLDA 71 KPF
Concealed cable connection between frame and door leaf.
Discreet and easy installation thanks to the fact that you only need to drill holes for the fixing plates in the frame and door leaf.
Return spring and cable lock are included.
Manufactured in steel, fixing plates in die cast zinc.
Fits both left and right hinged doors.
Recommended for cable with diameter up to 6 mm.
OLDA 71 KPF is fitted in the edges of the frame and door leaf.
Fixed with two screws in each fixing plate and edge, i.e. four in total.
- Fixing plate:
- width: 22 mm
- height: 53 mm
- thickness: 2 mm
- depth: 18 mm
- Installation: in the frame edge and also door leaf edge
- Fixed with electrozinc plated screws, countersunk (rec. dim. 3,5×16 mm), 4 pcs.
- Material: steel / zinc
- Coating: electro zinc plating
product id  – OLDA 71 KPF:
- ID: 50-071-0001-11xx
note. Screws for installation are ordered separately, or as a part of different product KITs.
article number  – OLDA 71 KPF:
- 471014871 (retail packaging 1 pce. – KIT including screws)
- 71KPF/BULK (bulk packaging 30 pcs./pack. – KIT including screws)
product models - 3D stp: 71 KPF / 71 KPF (installed) igs: 71 KPF / 71 KPF (installed) dwg: 71 KPF / 71 KPF (installed) sat: 71 KPF / 71 KPF (installed) ipt: 71 KPF / 71 KPF (installed) stl: 71 KPF / 71 KPF (installed) pdf 3D: 71 KPF / 71 KPF (installed)