OLDA 30 DK
Coordinates double leaf doors, so that the passive door leaf closes before the active.
This is a requirement for automatic flush bolts, most locks and rebated door leaves.
Another name for door coordinator is door selector.
Door coordinator OLDA 30 DK ensures that the door leaves close in the correct order by;
- active door leaf is prevented from closing by the stop latch of the coordinator,
- hence, the passive door leaf closes first
- and the coordinator releases the active door leaf
- and the door leaves have been closed in the correct order.
The “active” door leaf is the one normally used for passage
and the passive is the door leaf bolted with flush bolt.
The stop latch are spring-loaded to some extent (max. approx. 9 mm), to reduce the forces on the door leaf and hinges.
Manufactured in steel, available in electrozinc plating or powder coating grey. Other colours are also available on demand.
Fits both double doors with the active door leaf to the right and to the left, by turning the product around.
Door coordinator OLDA 30 DK is available in two lengths, with approximate c/c 850 or 1150 mm. When the stop latch blocks the active door leaf in required angle – the other latch must reach in front of the passive door leaf – to be able to release the coordinator.
In general, at frame width up to 1530mm, coordinator version 30 DK-850 ought to be able to be used, and at frame width up to 2130 mm, version 30 DK-1150. But if one door leaf is shorter than the other, this must also be taken into account.
Mainly intended for inner doors.
OLDA 30 DK is fitted beneath the top frame. Or behind the top frame by using the complementary accessory Bracket OLDA 31 DK.
The position of the fitting needs to be tested out, close to the hinge of the active door leaf, so that the stop latch blocks the door leaf in the required angle – to allow the passive door leaf to pass. (Please also take the spring loaded movement of the stop latch into account.)
If a door closer is used, adopt the force from this to optimise suitable spring loading distance of the stop latch – to achieve a smooth and safe interaction between the door leaf, coordinator and hinges.
Fixed with three screws.
- 950 mm – version “850”
- 1250 mm – version “1150”
- depth: 40 mm
- height: 20 mm
- Stop latch:
- protrusion: approx. 29 mm (approx. 53 mm from the edge)
- spring loading max. approx. 9 mm
- Installation: beneath the top frame, with the stop latch close to the hinge of the active door leaf
- Fixed with electrozinc plated screws, countersunk (rec. dim. 6.3×38 mm), 3 pcs.
- Material: steel
- Coating: electrozinc plating or powder coating grey (RAL 9006)
produkt-id  – OLDA 30 DK:
- 850 grey (GR): 31-030-0001-21xx
- 850 electro zinc plated (ZP): 31-030-0001-11xx
- 1150 grey (GR): 31-030-0002-21xx
- 1150 electro zinc plated (ZP): 31-030-0002-11xx
note. Screws for installation are ordered separately, or as a part of different product KITs.
article number  – OLDA 30 DK :
- 850 grey (GR):
- 471014430-850/GR (retail packaging 1 pce. – KIT including screws)
- 850 electro zinc plated (ZP):
- 471014430-850/GA (retail packaging 1 pce. – KIT including screws)
- 1150 grey (GR):
- 471014430-1150GR(retail packaging 1 pce. – KIT including screws)
- 1150 electro zinc plated (ZP):
- 471014430-1150GA (retail packaging 1 pce. – KIT including screws)
Strike plates for door leaves are included.
A length extension profile OLDA 39 DK (1 metre) is also available. It is used to fill out the remainder of the frame width. Cut to the desired length, attached to the coordinator and then install.
product documents product leaflet pdf: 30 DK dimensions pdf: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 installation pdf: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 (see 850)
product views - 2D pdf: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 dxf: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 dwg: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150
product models - 3D stp: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 igs: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 dwg: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 sat: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 ipt: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 stl: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150 pdf 3D: 30 DK-850 / 30 DK-1150