Dust excluding floor socket
OLDA 17 HZ
Commonly used when flush bolts are mounted at the bottom, to prevent grit and dust to obstruct correct locking of the bolt.
OLDA 17 HZ has 15 mm stroke length, with spring loaded opening Ø 13 mm, which fit bolts between Ø 8 – 12 mm.
Manufactured in steel. Coating: zinc plating. Stainless steel spring.
Recommended to secure the function and increase the life span of bolts, especially in doors with high frequency of passage.
Dust excluding floor sockets are commonly used to complement automatic and manual flush bolts. But does also fit other types of bolts, e.g. espagnolettes or locking of folding doors.
OLDA 17 HZ is screwed in sill or wooden floor.
The outer diameter is 18 mm and the total height is 38 mm, including the 3 mm forend.
- Stroke length: 15 mm
- Spring loaded opening: Ø 13 mm – fits bolt Ø 8-12 mm
- outer diameter: 18 mm
- height: 38 mm
- forend: 60 x 20 x 3 mm
- Installation: in sill or wooden floor
- fixed with zinc plated screw, counter sunk (rec. dim. 4,8×25 mm), 2 pcs.
- Material: steel, stainless steel spring
- Coating: zinc plating
article number  OLDA 17 HZ:
- 471014417 (retail packaging 1 pce. – KIT including screws)
- 17HZ/BULK (bulk packaging 30 pcs./pack. – KIT including screws)
- 17HZ/BULK/NA (bulk packaging 30 pcs./pack. – excluding screws)
Please also see the further developed, dust-excluding floor sockets OLDA FS below.
In the long term, these will replace 17 HZ.