Automatic flush bolt
OLDA 37 HZA
note. This product was previously called 37 HZ
Automatic, single action flush bolt for non spring-loaded bolting of passive door leaf in double doors.
OLDA 37 HZA is bolted and unbolted automatically and has a forend width of 18 mm.
Same dimensions as automatic flush bolt OLDA 34 HZA and semi-automatic flush bolt OLDA 35 HZS.
37 HZA has a bevelled bolt with backset 3-19 mm and cross section 15 x 17 mm. Its sloping strike edge facilitates easier opening of the passive door leaf, for example when forces (pre-load) apply on the door leaf in the moment of opening – by reducing friction between bolt and frame/sill or lock plate.
It also has an additional “hold close” function, which is desired in fire, gas, sound or climate proof doors etc.
To optimize the “hold close” function and aid in correct installation – so that the sloping edge of the bolt is bolted against the front edge in the frame/sill or lock plate – the additional accessory: Adjustable lock plate OLDA 19 HZ is recommended.
Manufactured in steel. Coating: electrozinc plating.
To be recessed into doors of wood, steel or aluminium profiles without joint edges, both up and/or down in the edge of passive door leaves, also rebated.
OLDA 37 HZA is fitted recessed in the edge of the door, either flush, with cut-out or without cut-out for the forend.
Fixed with four screws.
OLDA type 1 automatic flush bolt is fitted upper right and lower left in passive door leaf.
OLDA type 2 automatic flush bolt is fitted lower right and upper left in passive door leaf.
Strike plate SP 10 or SP 20.
- Automatic, single action and non spring-loaded bolt function
- Rectangular bolt:
- depth: 15 mm
- width: 17 mm
- projection: 14 mm
- adjustability: 0 mm
- Round electrozinc plated forend in steel
- width: 18 mm
- height: 190 mm
- depth: 23/50 mm
- forend thickness: 3 mm
- Backset including forend: 3-19 mm
- Installation: in door leaf edge
- fixed with electrozinc plated screws, countersunk (rec. dim. 3,5×40 mm), 4 pcs.
- Strike plate SP 10
- fastened with electrozinc plated nails (rec. dim. 1×15 mm), 3 pcs.
- Strike plate SP 20
- fastened with electrozinc plated screws, countersunk (rec. dim. 4,2×16 mm), 2 pcs.
- Strike plate SP 10
- Material: steel
- Coating: electrozinc plating
product id  – OLDA 37 HZA:
- type 1: 10-037-1000-11xx
- type 2: 10-037-2000-11xx
note. Accessories and screws for installation are ordered separately, or as a part of different product KITs.
article number  – OLDA 37 HZ:
- type 1:
- 47101437-1 (retail packaging 1 pce. – KIT including accessories and screws/nails)
- 37HZ-1/BULK (bulk packaging 30 pcs./pack. – KIT including accessories and screws/nails)
- 37HZ-1/BULK/NA (bulk packaging 30 pcs./pack. – excluding accessories and screws/nails)
- type 2:
- 47101437-2 (retail packaging 1 pce. – KIT including accessories and screws/nails)
- 37HZ-2/BULK (bulk packaging 30 pcs./pack. – KIT including accessories and screws/nails)
- 37HZ-2/BULK/NA (bulk packaging 30 pcs./pack. – excluding accessories and screws/nails)
Accessories guide OLDA – coming soon
product documents product leaflet pdf: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 dimensions pdf: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 installation - with forend cut-out: pdf: 37 HZA type1 / - without forend cut-out: pdf: 37 HZA type1 /
product views - 2D pdf: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 dxf: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 dwg: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2
product models - 3D stp: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 igs: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 dwg: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 sat: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 ipt: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 stl: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2 pdf 3D: 37 HZA type1 / 37 HZA type2